BYULBIT LIGHTSTICK

Monday, January 2, 2017

HA HA HAP HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELY FOLLOWERS AND READERS! Hope not too late to wish you guys... I was out of town and I'm only back online now as I just reached home last night...

For today's first post...(wait first post?) Yes, first post for this year is also gonna be the first one among today's because I'll write another 2 posts after this one. Actually today's post is supposed to be last year's but I just had no time to be here last December and so that's how it ended up to be this year's. Haha

Im just gonna show you the photos of my 2nd Ver Byulbit Bong (별빛 봉) aka Starlight Lightstick aka VIXX' Official Lightstick for their beloved fans (and I AM ONE OF THEM xD) ㅋㅋㅋ Oh ya I've received this last two weeks if I'm not mistaken hehe (a little bit over a month after I pre-ordered it on their official website)

Top : 1st version
Bottom : 2nd version
The top view of respective versions

Closed-up of 1st version

Closed-up of 2nd version

Starlight Lightstick ft Pink Panda Lightstick (Apink's)
And obviously the 1st version is a lot dimmer than 2nd version but I love both versions! 


Btw, additional information for those who has no idea what are these lightsticks for :
It's made for fans to bring to concerts or such and it acts as a support cheering item! ^^

-끝-


Stay Adventurously Fashionable,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

No comments :

Post a Comment