Shampoo Hunting

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Hi readers,

It's almost end of the year again. pheww I don't know if I ever accomplish any of my 2016 wishes? Haha

But I do know that I'm being such a hunter this year.. a shampoo hunter is one of them.. Because I find that my hair still doesn't suit any of the shampoos I've tried.. But last week, I bought a new one and it's from Kiehl's!


As I entered the outlet, I went straight to the Hair Care section and my eyes was caught by this one eye-catching shampoo with the statement 'for Flat, Thin and Lifeless Hair...' LIFELESS HAIR I repeat.. haha but i wasn't sure which one to choose yet and one of their saleslady came to me and I asked her to recommend one that suits best with my hair by explaining my hair condition and what I want.. and! She recommended the shampoo that I saw earlier kkkk

It is a very lightweight shampoo and I love it! And and they uses organic ingredients so I don't mind spending more on it.

So, I've used it 4 times so far since I bought it and I think it does give some effect that I want.. that it's not too oily anymore and yeah not itchy even after a day.. I can feel my hair is lively again ecehhh hahaha

They gave me free sample of these but I haven't try it out yet ^^



Happy trying.. and lemme know how you feel yeah..
See you till next post!

-끝-


Stay Adventurously Fashionable,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)




No comments :

Post a Comment