Style Nanda Pink Hotel

Monday, October 10, 2016

스타일난다 핑크 호텔 너무 귀엽당~~~ 


Hello again my fashionistas,
I've a very exciting news to tell you guys and I'm also excited about it and I just wished I was there too at the opening but unfortunately I can't be there... 

ㅠㅠ


Have you heard of a brand from Korea named Stylenanda? Or ARE YOU ONE OF STYLENANDA or 3CE FAN? 


맞아요~

It's something related to them. Recently, they've opened their 3rd flagship store in Myeongdong..and their boutique is just sooo amazing. They have a great concept or theme to attract their new possible buyers to drop by at their place. 


Look at that...OMG! It's soo my style. 진짜 내 스타일!

They have 5/6 floors altogether and they are higher than their neighbourhood shops. ㅋㅋ


Here's a short summary or details I've read from a blog on each floor

1F: Like a normal hotel lobby + where a buffet of various 3CE's products can be 'eaten'
2F: A spa themed floor with more cosmetics + a little cute makeup room setup with mirrors so you can try out the   makeups until you satisfy xD
3F: On this floor, you can now 'check-in' to your 'rooms' + you can start shopping for their clothing items here
4F: The 'Laundry Room' to shop more clothing items including shoes, hats, socks and accessories.
5F: A cafe named 'The Pink Pool Cafe' is located on this floor + shop for jeans stacked on the wall here
6F: A little pinky and comfy rooftop lounge provided for a little rest after all those awemazing floors you've been through xD

A bed and a side table are hung on the ceiling :o

 2F : 'Spa' floor


3F: 'The Rooms'


4F: 'Laundry Room'


5F: 'The Pink Pool Cafe
You can get this cute Cotton Candy Coffee at the Pink Pool Cafe ^^

6F: Rooftop Lounge (I'm not sure if this is on the 6F or just a floor with the cafe heee)

오마이갓! This post is soooo full of pink aite? Im so excited to be there! 한국에 가면, 스타일난다 핑크 호텔에 꼭 갈게용!!! I'll make sure to be there the next time I go to Korea again..it's in my wishlist of where to go in Korea now~~

Anyways, this is a little map of their location in Myeongdong.

Style Nanda Pink Hotel
+ 11am to 11pm
+ 66-2, Chungmuro 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea (서울특별시 중구 충무로 2가 66-2)
http://stylenanda.com



! ALL PHOTOS CREDITS TO STYLENANDA_KOREA'S INSTAGRAM !
! THANKS TO LEXI FROM SEOULSEARCHING.NET FOR THE INFOS !

-끝-

Stay Adventurously Fashionable,
Dyna d Dayn,
(慧琳, 다이애나)

1 comment :